Ross Boyd Limited (RBL) leads the market in Northern Ireland in the development and provision of innovative quality advisory based financial services to small businesses using the latest technologies. We are truly modern Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors. We now have a team of ten and the business is expanding rapidly with lots of new and exciting clients. Our clients are business owners and management who are want to positively transform their organisations.
We have offices in London and Belfast and clients across the UK, Ireland and further afield. We are seeking a Cloud Accountant to join our highly motivated, highly capable growing team in our Belfast office. RBL will provide you with the best training, equipment, mentoring and support in order for you to be successful. This is a great opportunity to be part of our dynamic and motivated team.
We employ people who are smart and can get things done.
Our delivery team work with managers to provide clients with value added and proactive services throughout the UK. We provide a wide range of business and accounting services to small business owners. This is an opportunity for someone looking for a modern bookkeeping role in an exciting growing firm where you can really make a difference and succeed.
You will be responsible for:
- Liaising with clients to ensure bookkeeping is up to date;
- Supporting clients with their cloud based accounting systems;
- Researching and implementing cloud based technology solutions;
- Operation of payroll software and auto enrolment;
- Processing VAT and other administration returns;
- Completing bank and control account reconciliations;
- Ad hoc analysis, administration and reporting as requested; and
- QA of work by junior team members.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
The successful candidate needs to be highly self-motivated, capable and have a confident attitude. Your presentation and communication skills, along with your ability to offer great business and accounting advice to small businesses will see you win in this role. This role could be suited to a:
- Qualified Accounting Technician; or
- Part qualified Chartered Accountant who is genuinely interested in and capable of delivering a quality bookkeeping service.
The selected candidate will also bring to RBL:
- Outstanding communication skills;
- An ability to quickly understand clients’ problems and develop innovative solutions; and
- An ability to promote RBL in a positive manner with integrity.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Excellent + benefits
HOW TO APPLY
| NOW CLOSED |
Please send a copy of your CV for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than midday Friday 11th November 2016.
Please note job is only available direct from RBL. Contact Ross on 07801252200 for a confidential discussion.
** No Agencies Please **