Ross Boyd Limited (RBL) leads the market in Northern Ireland in the development and provision of innovative quality advisory based financial services to small businesses using the latest technologies. We are truly modern Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors. We now have a team of ten and the business is expanding rapidly with lots of new and exciting clients. Our clients are business owners and management who are want to positively transform their organisations.
We have offices in London and Belfast and clients across the UK, Ireland and further afield. We are seeking a Tax Advisor to join our highly motivated, highly capable growing team in our Belfast office. RBL will provide you with the best training, equipment, mentoring and support in order for you to be successful. This is a great opportunity to be part of our dynamic and motivated team.
We employ people who are smart and can get things done.
Our team of Business Advisors work closely with our delivery team to provide clients with value added and proactive services throughout the UK. We provide a wide range of tax services to small business owners. This is an opportunity for someone looking for a wide ranging tax role in an exciting growing firm where you can really make a difference and succeed.
You will be responsible for:
- Engaging with clients directly to offer advisory services;
- Development of innovative tax services and products for SME clients;
- Provision of an end to end tax service to SME business owners covering a wide range of tax areas;
- Overseeing a portfolio of client services from tax compliance through to specialist tax services/planning; and
- QA of others work and having a positive impact within the team.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
The successful candidate needs to be highly self-motivated, capable and have a confident attitude. Your presentation and communication skills, along with your ability to offer great tax advice will see you win in this role. This role could be suited to an:
- Experienced Chartered Tax Advisor; or
- Experienced Chartered Accountant who is genuinely interested in and capable of offering tax advice.
The selected candidate will also bring to RBL:
- Outstanding communication skills;
- An ability to quickly understand clients’ problems and develop innovative solutions; and
- An ability to promote RBL in a positive manner with integrity.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Excellent + benefits
HOW TO APPLY
| NOW CLOSED |
Please send a copy of your CV for consideration to email@example.com no later than midday Friday 11th November 2016.
Please note job is only available direct from RBL. Contact Ross on 07801252200 for a confidential discussion.
** No Agencies Please **