Ross Boyd Limited (RBL) leads the market in Northern Ireland in the development and provision of innovative quality advisory based financial services to small businesses using the latest technologies. We are truly modern Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors. We now have a team of ten and the business is expanding rapidly with lots of new and exciting clients. Our clients are business owners and management who are want to positively transform their organisations.
We have offices in London and Belfast and clients across the UK, Ireland and further afield. We are seeking a Chartered Accountant to join our highly motivated, highly capable growing team in our Belfast office ideally as an assistant manager. RBL will provide you with the best training, equipment, mentoring and support in order for you to be successful. This is a great opportunity to be part of our dynamic and motivated team. We employ people who are smart and can get things done.
Our team of accountants and business advisors is growing and we are aiming to bring in a manager/assistant manager who has ambition to develop their career in the business. This is an opportunity for someone looking for a wide-ranging accountancy and business advice role in an exciting growing firm where you can really make a difference and succeed. Your areas of work are likely to include:
- Preparation and review of accounts and assurance projects;
- Completion of business and income taxation assignments;
- Establishing and managing accounting and business systems; and
- Engaging with clients to offer advisory services, such as business planning, corporate finance and due diligence.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
The successful candidate needs to be highly self-motivated, capable and have a confident attitude. Your communication and analytical skills, along with your ability to offer great business advice will see you win in this role. This role could be suited to an:
- Newly/recently qualified Chartered Accountant; with
- Experience of audit and/or accounts preparation.
The selected candidate will also bring to RBL:
- Strong communication skills;
- An interest in accounting systems and business analysis;
- An ability to quickly understand clients’ problems and develop innovative solutions; and
- An ability to promote RBL in a positive manner with integrity.
For the right candidate RBL will offer:
- Market leading salary and terms including training;
- Flexible working in a positive working environment;
- Belfast based work with limited travel; and
- Unique career opportunities in growing firm.
If you are interested, just submit a CV by Friday 17th March 2017 to email@example.com. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
PLEASE NOTE RBL ONLY RECRUITS DIRECTLY AND THIS OPPORTUNITY IS NOT AVAILABLE ELSEWHERE.