Ross Boyd Limited (RBL) leads the market in Northern Ireland in the development and provision of innovative quality advisory based financial services to small businesses using the latest technologies. We are truly modern Chartered Accountants and Business Advisors. We now have a team of ten and the business is expanding rapidly with lots of new and exciting clients. Our clients are business owners and management who want to positively transform their organisations.
We have offices in London and Belfast and clients across the UK, Ireland and further afield. We are seeking a trainee Chartered Accountant to join our highly motivated, highly capable growing team in our Belfast office. RBL will provide you with the best training, equipment, mentoring and support in order for you to be successful. This is a great opportunity to be part of our dynamic and motivated team. We employ people who are smart and can get things done.
We have an exciting new vacancy for a Trainee Chartered Tax Advisor commencing in September 2017. Our trainees benefit from direct guidance and support from our senior management team who have extensive advisory experience gained from major projects. We offer an unparalleled range of experience, and support in an award winning firm with great vision and culture leaving our trainees better placed to make the right choices for their longer term careers.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
* A minimum 2.1 degree, in Law or Accountancy;
* Excellent numerical skills;
* Commitment to training as a tax professional and working with case law/legislation;
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
* Computer literate, in particular, proficient in Excel;
* Excellent problem solving skills with a practical hands on approach;
* Ability to work to tight deadlines;
* Highly motivated and professional;
* Permission to work in the UK and a full driving licence.
If you are interested, just submit a CV by Friday 9 June 2017. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org