We have vacancies for two Trainee Chartered Accountants commencing in September 2019. Our trainees benefit from direct guidance and support from our senior management team who have extensive advisory experience gained from major projects. We offer an unparalleled range of experience, from accounts preparation and tax, through to corporate finance and forensics, leaving our trainees better placed to make the right choices for their longer-term careers.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
* A minimum 2.1 degree, preferably in Accounting or with an emphasis on business/economics or a higher diploma in Accounting ;
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
* Computer literate, in particulary, proficient in Excel;
* Excellent problem-solving skills with a practical-hands on approach;
* Ability to work to tight deadlines;
* Highly motivated and professional;
* Permission to work in the UK and a full driving licence.
If you are interested, just submit a CV by 1st February 2019. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org