The progressive Ross Boyd Chartered Accountancy practice is looking to recruit ambitious Trainee Chartered Accountants.
The practice was established ten years ago and it has steadily grown to become a well-known city centre practice that is truly independent. The practice is a known leader in the adoption of modern systems and processes to provide great client services.
With a team of ten, that is planned to double in the next few years, this is an exciting training environment to become a great accountant.
With a dynamic and relaxed professional environment, where flexibility and positive inputs are core, Ross Boyd Chartered Accountants offers trainees a great place to start your career. After such training your future opportunities are many and varied.
We have a highly motivated, hard-working team that strives to put clients first and excel in what we can achieve.
We have vacancies for two Trainee Chartered Accountants commencing in September 2020. Our trainees benefit from direct guidance and support from our senior management team who have extensive business experience. We offer an unparalleled range of experience, from accounts preparation and tax, through to corporate finance and forensics, leaving our trainees better placed to make the right choices for their longer-term careers. Feedback from trainees has been that their “training in Ross Boyd Chartered Accountants is second to none”.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- A minimum 2.1 degree, preferably in Accounting or with an emphasis on business/economics or a higher diploma in Accounting;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Computer literate, in particularly, proficient in Excel;
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a practical hands-on approach;
- Ability to work to tight deadlines;
- Highly motivated and professional; and
- Permission to work in the UK and a full driving licence.
If you are interested, just submit a CV by 28th February 2020. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org