The RBplus business is still operating as usual with a full service offering. About 5 weeks ago we had fully tested our remote working so we were ready for the lockdown. We have all been working remotely since St Patrick’s day. We recognise this is an uncertain and challenging time for all and we are keen to support where possible.
We have been working closely with clients to complete:
- Strategic business reviews;
- Forecasting cashflows and business funding needs;
- Looking at funding options under CBILS and other sources;
- Supporting bookkeeping and VAT calculations with the new deferral scheme; and
- Providing advice on CV19 Job Retention Scheme and Furloughing of staff.
Unfortunately at the moment while we can’t get out and about to meet clients face to face we can provide our wide range of services remotely. We understand that we were the first practice in Belfast to use Xero nearly 10 years ago and we have been paperless for some 5 years. We have robust systems for remote working which we are happy to assist others with as we move through this challenging time.
If you need services or just want to chat through the issues contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .