As one of the NI’s fastest growing and forward-thinking accountancy firms we are looking to add an Audit Manager. This role would suit someone from a large firm wanting freedom to expand their career.
RBCA has evolved significantly over the past decade to become one of the most modern and innovative firms in today’s market with a significant presence locally and further into the UK and Ireland.
This success is attributed to its exceptionally talented workforce, strategic planning, and adoption of modern technologies & methodologies. RBCA are now be labelled a trend setter within the sector.
This role requires a high standard of technical service delivery to clients, ensuring accurate and timely advice in line with client requirements. The role includes a high level of proactive assurance work, as well as aiding other members of the team and wider firm to deliver advice to clients within the portfolio.
You will be joining a fast-moving environment where you will be given an elevated level of autonomy to achieve agreed objectives. The role requires an individual who has experience of managing a portfolio and team simultaneously. This is a varied role, working at pace, managing a portfolio, managing and nurturing a team whilst consulting with clients.
The position will suit an individual with operating already at Manager grade or potentially a strong Assistant Manager.
• Manage the firms audit client portfolio and build on existing relationships with clients and their wider professional network to ensure satisfaction with services provided, collaborating with client’s, client staff and identifying opportunities to support them further.
• Develop and grow a team and the firm by identifying and progressing opportunities to promote the business in the marketplace, unearthing new opportunities and securing new work, with the support of the wider senior management team.
• Oversee and support your team in all aspects of the portfolio, ensuring deadlines and demands are met by the wider client engagement team.
• Involved with day-to-day team operations, ensuring internal and external expectations are achieved, such as supporting the leadership team in setting and delivering the strategic targets.
• Manage the workflow and delegation of work to your team, with appropriate and ongoing support.
Due the exciting period of growth the firm are currently going through there are tremendous opportunities for future growth within the firm with an abundance of individuals within the business gaining promotions within the last 2 years. The firm encourage a relaxed culture where each individual voice given a platform to be heard. We have flexible options as part of great reward package.
The role is available to individuals with a solid background in managing audit client portfolios eligible to work in Northern Ireland. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious qualified Chartered Accountant or equivalent.
How Do I Apply?
If you are up for the challenge, just email a CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org before 5pm Friday 15th September. We will quickly shortlist applications and let you know next steps. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from anyone who is suitable.