What’s the role?
We are looking for a newly qualified Chartered Accountant to join our innovative and dynamic practice, right in the heart of Belfast. This role is perfect for someone who is looking for a clear route for progression.
Who are RB+
RB+ is a Chartered Accountancy firm proudly started and 100% owned in Belfast. Now 12 years old, we have led the cloud accounting revolution locally and have clients across the UK and Ireland. We are focussed on exploring the latest software developments and how we can harness them to improve business results for clients. We have developed real knowhow with technology.
We are a bit nerdy and love to analyse data to give our clients real business insights in addition to providing traditional services such as audit, accounts, tax, and bookkeeping.
We are a fully regulated training and audit practice with a team of fifteen and growing. We see a world in continuous change where business leaders need the best up to date advice available. We enjoy partnering with our clients to help increase wealth. We may be small, but we have big ideas.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone is passionate about making a difference for clients by offering a great service.
· ACA qualified.
· Significant accounts preparation and statutory audit experience.
· Strong analytical and communications skills.
· Excellent MS Office skills, particularly Excel.
· Be up for the challenge of helping the practice grow.
· A team player who is looking for a clear route for progression.
· An interest in and experience of utilising the latest technology in accountancy.
· Experience of NFP audits including housing associations, charities, and public sector bodies.
What’s in it for me?
· An extremely competitive salary, flexible working and unique benefits.
· Team building events including annual company away day.
· Access to the latest courses and CPD material
How do I apply?
If you are up for the challenge, just send us a CV before 3pm Monday 18 July 2022. We will quickly shortlist applications and let you know next steps. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from anyone who is suitable.
To apply, please email your CV to: email@example.com
Alternatively, please contact Chris on 07593565026 to discuss the role further, in the strictest confidence.