Who are RB+
RB+ is a Chartered Accountancy firm proudly started and 100% owned in Belfast. Now 12 years old, we have led the cloud accounting revolution locally and have clients across the UK and Ireland. We are focussed on exploring the latest software developments and how we can harness them to improve business results for clients. We have developed real knowhow with technology.
We are a bit nerdy and love to analyse data to give our clients real business insights in addition to providing traditional services such as audit, accounts, tax, and bookkeeping.
We are a fully regulated training and audit practice with a growing team. We see a world in continuous change where business leaders need the best up to date advice available. We enjoy partnering with our clients to help increase wealth. We may be small, but we have big ideas.
What’s the role?
We are looking for an office administration assistant to join our innovative and dynamic practice, right in the heart of Belfast. This is an exciting opportunity for an administrator who is organised, able to multi-task, has a professional approach in dealing with staff and visitors, is competent in the application of IT systems and will ensure all work is produced in an accurate and timely manner and to a consistently.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Answering phone calls;
- Processing of purchase invoices;
- Stock control of office resources;
- Processing of admin documentation;
- Support sales & marketing initiatives;
- Provide administrative and secretarial support to colleagues;
- Meeting and greeting visitors and arranging refreshments;
- Organising travel, accommodation, and hospitality for company events, both internal and external;
- Other general day to day office administration.
It is anticipated that the post-holder will be required to adopt a flexible approach to the duties and responsibilities as outlined in this Job Description.
What are we looking for?
The successful applicant will be expected:
- To have a pleasant demeanour while always showing professionalism;
- To be a good team player, establishing positive relationships with staff and visitors;
- To be a well-organised person;
- To be able to work under pressure to strict deadlines, prioritise tasks and work on several projects simultaneously;
- To be flexible;
- To demonstrate evidence of treating information in a confidential manner;
- To be up for the challenge of helping the practice grow.
- Good communication skills with the ability to liaise confidently with people at all levels both internally and externally;
- Good time management;
- Good organisational skills;
- Good at juggling various tasks;
- Good IT skills including proficient use of Microsoft Office;
- Good level of English spelling and grammar;
- Professional and friendly telephone manner.
- 5 GCSE’s (or equivalent) Grade A-C including English Language and Maths;
- Experience working in administration and within an office environment desirable but not essential.
What’s in it for me?
· Competitive remuneration, flexible working and unique benefits;
· Team building events including annual company away day;
· Offices in the heart of Belfast City Centre with public transport links.
How do I apply?
Send us a CV by 5pm Friday 26th August 2022. We will quickly shortlist applications and let you know next steps. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from anyone who is suitable. To apply, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org